Pueblo School Calendar

Click here to view our calendar:

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Car Wash Gift Cards Available

image

I know sometimes people are hesitant to try a new company, so here is my two cents about the Car Wash:

CleanFreak Car Wash is owned by the Grondin family. The Grondin’s are the people who offered us the delicious treats at our carnival this year (the fresh kettle corn). They came referred to us by a Kyrene family and after meeting with them, I was thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and generosity. (By the way, I HIGHLY recommend their business Pure Concessions – they were GREAT at the carnival!)

Mr. Grondin offered the PTO Board several FREE car washes so that we could actually try out these facilities before presenting this opportunity to our families. I personally visited the wash on Chandler Blvd just east of Dobson and had a wonderful experience. I was most impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and the amazing staff member that greeted me. The attendant was so friendly and helpful that I actually called and let the business know how impressed I was with him. There was no up-selling or pressure to buy more. I used their free vacuums and left with a clean car inside and out.

These car wash gift cards are a GREAT DEAL! I am using them as stocking stuffers (yes, I will be adding a pack to my own stocking) and gifts for neighbors.

Hope that helps your decision making!

-Tammy Schick

Pueblo PTO President

No comments: